Maple Grove Lions Club Foundation
Supporting our Community through Volunteer Service and Strategic Fundraising
The Maple Grove Lions Club Foundation is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization operating in affiliation with the Maple Grove Lions Club. It provides an alternative choice for Donors to provide financial support for our Mission Statement of Community Service. The Foundation’s Membership is comprised of all members of the Maple Grove Lions Club. The Foundation is managed by a Board of Directors that is separate and independent of the Maple Grove Lions Club.
Your donations help to support the Maple Grove community!
- KidSight Vision Screenings / Gift of Sight
- Minnesota Lions Vision Foundation
- Minnesota Lions Diabetes Foundation
- Dick Reimer/Maple Grove Lions College, University or Trade School Scholarship
- Youth Academic Scholarships
- Hearing Impaired
- Youth Development Programs
- Environmental Projects
- Related Local Community Requests
- Other Charitable Foundations/Causes
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org